Random Thoughts 3

Less short thoughts this week for some reason. *shrug*

Monday, October 25, 2010

- It’s funny how apparently often the way to obtain something is to not focus on it at all. I’ve heard people find their spouses when they aren’t even dating. A family friend talked about how in business he always tried to write software that was so well documented it was self sustaining so people would never have to call him. But then people would call him for more business because he did a good job. The scriptures even say if you want to find yourself, lose yourself in others. This thought came to mind because I keep having people mention job or similar opportunities when I’m not even looking for them, I don’t want a job yet! Yet I have many unemployed friends who are searching for jobs unsuccessfully. It makes me feel a little bad and ungrateful, I wish I could offer them the jobs I’m hearing about but they’re kind of based on the contacts ability to recommend me specifically, and they’re related to my degree. The sad thing is I mostly wrote this out of annoyance :P.

- I like to give girls witty compliments, and if they say that they always want an example but I can never think of one on the spot, they just come in the moment. I had one today that I liked though that maybe I can use as an example if I remember.
Me: I think you’d like lolcat pics.
Kjersti: I believe it, I like the things you like.
Me: How do you feel about yourself?
Kjertsi: I like myself!
Me: Than your previous assertion holds true.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

- Is glad for room mates to talk to for two hours in the middle of the night when I can't sleep. My body letting me sleep would also be nice though.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

- Today’s thoughts turned into the 4 long posts below

o Peacemaking and Halo

o Earning, Dating, and the Atonement

o Video Games and Life Points

o Technological Singularity

No comments:

Post a Comment